Friday, February 10, 2012

What was I thinking?

The past couple of weeks have been a roller coaster.  I made a tough work-related decision and felt that I made the right choice; however, it is looking as though I made a bad decision so I am very stressed. My stressed mind was not thinking properly today when I got talked into getting on the wait list for the PCT 50; the RD told me to train hard as he bets a spot will open. 

Um...what was I thinking?!  I am not ready for a 50 miler, especially one that covers technical terrain.  Oh boy...I have my work cut out for me over the next few months.  (palm to face)


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can relate to "What was I thinking?" I cannot count the times I thought this.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pony happens. I hope your work situation gets less-stressful!

    ReplyDelete